Sabtu, 15 September 2012

EATING DISORDERS- REVISED -ANOREXIA, BULIMIA, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS, SIGNS, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS

EATING DISORDERS- REVISED -ANOREXIA, BULIMIA, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS, SIGNS, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS This Eating Disorder Book is the revised version of th

eating disorder anorexia bulimia  Eating Disorders Information
eating disorder anorexia bulimia Eating Disorders Information

This Eating Disorder Book is the revised version of the popular original version titled "Eating Disorders, Anorexia, Bulimia, Causes, Symptoms, Signs, Diagnosis and Treatments ", written by the:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Author), National Institute of Mental Health (Author), (Author), National Institutes of Health (Author) and S.Smith (Editor) and (Illustrator)

This book has been professionally illustrated and edited with a fully hyper-linked table of contents for ease of navigation.

A detailed booklet that describes Eating Disorders, Anorexia, Bulimia, symptoms, causes, and treatments, with information on getting help and coping. This booklet is also for family and friends that are looking for further understanding of Eating Disorders.

You will learn in this Booklet:

What are eating disorders?
What are the different types of eating disorders?
How are eating disorders treated?
How are males affected?
What is being done to better understand and treat eating disorders?
Citations
For more information on eating disorders

You will also learn descriptions and solutions to these common terms:

about eating disorders
anorexia
anorexia bulimia
anorexia nervosa
anorexia recovery
anorexia tips
anorexia treatment
binge eating
binge eating disorder
bulemia
bulimia
bulimia nervosa
eating disorder
eating disorder help
eating disorder recovery
eating disorder support
eating disorder treatment
eating disorders
eating disorders effects
treating anorexiaThis Eating Disorder Book is the revised version of the popular original version titled "Eating Disorders, Anorexia, Bulimia, Causes, Symptoms, Signs, Diagnosis and Treatments ", written by the:

 ... eating anxiety disorders in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa co
... eating anxiety disorders in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa co
eating disorders are bulimia (bulimia nervosa) and anorexia (anorexia ...
eating disorders are bulimia (bulimia nervosa) and anorexia (anorexia ...
 ... recommends that all pediatricians consider eating disorders such
... recommends that all pediatricians consider eating disorders such
eating disorder anorexia bulimia  Eating Disorders Information
eating disorder anorexia bulimia Eating Disorders Information

Related video about EATING DISORDERS- REVISED -ANOREXIA, BULIMIA, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS, SIGNS, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS

ANXIETY --- WHATS GOING ON - Eating Disorder Video

ANXIETY --- WHATS GOING ON - Eating Disorder Video I created this video due to some questions that I received from one of my subscribers She was wondering how to manage anxiety around food I know EATING DISORDERS- REVISED -ANOREXIA, BULIMIA, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS, SIGNS, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS

Commonly question about EATING DISORDERS- REVISED -ANOREXIA, BULIMIA, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS, SIGNS, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS

Question :

So, how will this work?

ok. so a while ago I posted my exercise plan. but I had to revise it b/c it was too much...
here is the revised plan:
Sunday-
10 min. jog with Meri
45 minute walk/run with Bella
ab workout

Monday-
10 minute jog with Meri
20 minute walk with Bella
leg workout

Tuesday-
10 minute jog with Meri
45 minute walk/run with Bella
arm work-out

Wednesday-
ab workout
10 minute jog with Meri
20 minute walk with Bella

Thursday-
10 minute jog with Meri
leg work-out

Friday-
10 minute jog with Meri
arm workout
45 minute walk/jog with Bella

Saturday-
10 minute jog with Meri
rest for the rest of the day


every week my jog with Meri goes up by 5 minutes b/c I am working out her back left leg to help her hips.


now. here is the meal plan that my dietitian gave me:
meal plan (per dietitian)
breakfast:
2 starches
1 dairy
1 fruit
1 fat
lunch:
3 oz protein
1 fruit
1 veggie
2 starch
0-1 fats
snack:
1 starch
dinner:
1 veggie
2 starch
1-2 fat
3 oz protein
snack:
1 starch
1 dairy


I asked about how long it should take to get from 157 lbs to 140 lbs I am 5 feet 8 inches.
and...I asked about jean sizes. I am an 11 right now. and if I continue to follow this plan. both exercise and meal...if you could guess, what jean size would I go down to?

also...do you have any weight-loss tips. my dad should not be eating sweets. and I want to LOSE weight. and that wont happen if we always have sweets in the house. like cookies and all. if we feel the need for something sweet EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE then we will go out.
we are going to buy more healthy foods. mostly low-fat, fat-free foods
healthy cereal. skim milk for me and 2% for whoever doesnt like skim milk (my dad)
and I am trying to lose weight without reverting to my eating disorder. I have struggled with anorexia and bulimia. my lowest weigh was rounded to 100 lbs. and my highest 165. 165 is after treatment. which I spent a year in treatment for my eating disorder. I would have died if I didnt allow them to stick a tube in my nose

so I have to be careful when I am trying to lose some weight. careful that I don t go back to those harmfull behaviors

so like I said. any tips would be awesome.
and when weather doesnt permit running (snow, ice, storming/tornadoes) what should I do? I don t have a treadmill. and I am going to ask my mom if I can get a gym membership.
if I COULD run on those occasions. I totally would.

and the reason I had to revise my plan was b/c I got burnt out and I could t continue like that. so I am working up my motivation again.
I want to have a nice body.
I want to get toned up. but keep my butt and boobs.
my legs arent as important to me for toning as arms and abs. those are my main focuses.

so thanks ahead of time everyone!!
and star for your contacts please!!
Answer :
I see a good, healthy plan here.

However, I also see some possible hyper-focusing that could jeopardize your recovery.

Have you considered a "just for today" approach? Just for today, I ll make an attempt to eat healthfully. Just for today, I ll make an honest attempt to exercise for my inner health, not for what I want to be in 6 months or so. Just for today, I m going to be kind to myself and love myself for who I am.

I see a 17 year old young woman who is possibly still obsessing -- this is likely the same pattern of thought that led you to where you became deathly ill from anorexia.

Try making "Just For Today" your daily mantra, Cassie. Thread a pretty bead through your running shoelaces as a reminder for "just for today." Post the sign on your mirror. Put the scale away. You ll achieve your goals in a healthier way by breaking them up into smaller goals like this -- you could be setting yourself up for failure (and a relapse) by focusing too much on where you want to be months from now.
Question :

Temporary fix for depression/food issues/and everything else...?

I self harm, I have always had a weird/bad relationship with food for as long as I can t remember, I can t trust anyone, am a pretty paranoid person, I can t show my emotions when I m with people (doesn t mean I don t get upset, or get excited over the usual things), and face crazy mood swings sometimes.

Firstly, I wouldn t say that my food issues are disorders because it s not bad enough to make me throw up to the extent that bulimia sufferers do, and I don t/wouldn t starve myself to the extent of anorexia sufferers but I have starved myself for periods of time during a day, or limiting food intake during it, for example, breakfast and then two pieces of fruit during the day. It s also been to the opposite end of the spectrum where I ve binge eaten for days on end. I also can t eat in front of others, and am very conscious when I do have that extra bar of chocolate, but not enough to stop me from eating it because I ve noticed that the binging is usually when I am upset, angry or stressed and it is a form of comfort.
The self harm- I ve only done it once in the last 3/4 months which is pretty good considering I did it almost every day (sometimes a few times a day) on and off for two years. I would think that the urges would reduce over time and not be as bad, but the more and more I don t, the more and more I want to. Because I m not cutting myself, I feel more and more upset, and frustrated, in situations, and generally during the day.
I know most would say "talk to your parents/teachers/school Counsellor" and I know that s obviously the thing to do, but I really can t bombard them like this, and with GCSEs a month away, I don t want anything to affect that. they have all been issues for years now so a few weeks wouldn t make a difference. But can anyone (who might have experienced these things) tell me what I can do to resist urges to hurt, not be so self conscious, help with the eating or anything else?

Sorry this is long, I just want a temporary fix so I can get through these weeks of school, revise and do well in my exams, so I can sort them out properly after. Thanks :3
Answer :
i used to have issues with self harm and eating also. it is important to recognize that recovery is a life long battle and you may never complety loose the urg to cut. i started by trying to eat on a scedual so i knew wht i was eating and making sure to get enough/not to much of it, and then resisting the urg to purg. as for cutting i tried using the ruber band trick, you simply snap a ruber band on your wrist when you can resist the temptation to cut. also talkig about what is aking you want to cut, and how it started is very helpful. please email me anytime to talk, heretohelps2@gmail.com

1 komentar:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 year old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., diarrhoea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia disease, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    BalasHapus